“Just when I thought I was out…they pull me back in!”
Cinema buffs will remember this classic line from the not so classic film, The Godfather Part III. (For the record, the movie isn’t as bad as everyone says…it’s just not in the same universe as the first two).
Michael Corleone could have just as easily been talking about this past year. Every time we saw the light at the end of the tunnel, every time we put away our masks, a new variant pushed us back into a socially distant world. And while 2021 was not filled with the fear of 2020, it still was highly uncertain and volatile. As we now turn the page to 2022, let’s hope for a safe, healthy year ahead where the summer’s sunshine will be that tunnel light we’ve all been patiently waiting for.
In the world of sports, where 2020 was marked by cancellations and stadiums with no fans, 2021 concluded with the expectation that game cancellations and replacement players are just going to be part of the reality for now. Regardless, no one can ever question the power of sports and the healing power it can have on a nation’s state of mind. The basic meaning of simply having sports truly has been revealed.
For KrackWins Nation, it’s been a hell of an end to 2021. Always remember to take the great stretches in stride the same way you do the occasional tough runs.
Key Money Management Tips
As we close the year on a high note, I want to remind everyone of some key tips found in my Money Management Guide:
1. Always have an allotted bankroll specifically for sports betting. This money is put aside and will be used to build with.
2. NEVER bet more than 3% of your bankroll on any one event.
3. Do a monthly evaluation. Check your bankroll and write out your bad habits that have cost you money.
4. Never chase or over bet losses. This is probably the #1 reason that most people fail at trying to become a winning or professional bettor.
5. You must understand and be able to handle nasty losing streaks that can happen at any point in time. Streaks of Bad Beats will happen, but it all evens out.
6. When things are going well, do not over-bet with your winnings. Remember, you want to be profitable over the long haul, so just like you don’t chase losses, don’t make bigger bets because your bankroll has swelled. That’s a sure-fire way to erase everything you’ve worked for to that point.
Sports Betting Picks Recap
As for the final two weeks of 2021…
The NFL continued to shine, going 10-5 (+6.8 units). I challenge any service to match our NFL performance so far this season. NCAAB had a ton of volume but ended up about even, going 14-13-2 (-.6 units). The NBA similarly ended up about even, going 3-3 (-.5 units). We told you we loved bowl season and a 3-0-1 week (+5.25 units) shows why.
Overall, for the two weeks, we went 30-21-3 (with 3 cancellations) and +10.95 units.
On a personal note, I again want to thank my team and all of KrackWins Nation for getting through this year and coming out on top. Happy New Year and here’s to a healthy, happy, prosperous 2022.